If you're a Nerd, you're Home
Speculating at 3 AM
It is popularly known that 3 AM is the hour of the devil. Well, he's not the only one roaming empty halls at that hour. Somewhere on their bed there is an artist, in this case a writer, daydreaming (or night dreaming but awake?) about scenes for their upcoming works, analyzing characters from their favorite books or shows for motivation, composing silly little poems in their head, creating the most stupid fan theories ever or just lying wide awake thinking about nothing or everything at once.
This blog exists because my brain refuses to shut up about books, writing, fictional characters, and fandom theories.
Since talking to myself has become a full-time hobby, I figured I might as well put it on the internet.
Since talking to myself has become a full-time hobby, I figured I might as well put it on the internet.
But is blogging dead in 2026? Not that I care, I'm used to being in dead fandoms ( like Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events or Carmen Sandiego...anyone?)
And anyways as the description of this blog clearly states, it's more like me talking to myself because I just needed someplace to channel my thoughts. So here I am.
So.. what is this exactly?
I named this thing LoreandChapters because well, that's what it is. I'll discuss lore here about fictional stories and fandoms so the "Lore" part, and since I am also a teen writer and we'll have writing stuff as well as my very own writing updates. Ergo "Chapters".
UPDATE: I'm right now working on a short horror stories collection book of my own :)
The 'writing stuff' includes advice, lessons (now I'm not an expert but I'll definitely share what I learn on the go) and mostly rambles on world building.
Here's a short list for you about what you'll usually find here-
!!NERD ALERT!!
Here's a random image to get you in on the "aesthetic" of this silly little blog ;)
It's a journey.. I guess?
I'll treat this as a documentation of my journey as writer. I'm not the best yet but (nerd alert) I love learning so this is perfect for documenting my progress. And if you love stories as much as I do then you're welcome to join me. I chose a blog as my medium because of multiple reasons. First, it includes writing, like actual writing, which is great as I improve with each word and do not have to rely on showing my face or revealing my identity as in other social media apps. Second, if blogging really is dead then I won't have much people reading this, which really isn't much of a problem for me. For all I know, maybe I'll keep on rambling to myself on this thing for years to come.
What I'm Currently Obsessed With
I, first and foremost, think the world of Agatha Christie books. That genius woman got me hooked on the thriller genre for books, which is all I read nowadays. No one, I repeat NO ONE writes better murder mysteries than her. And what use is it of discussing Agatha Christie if not mention the little Belgian detective Hercule Poirot! The little man and his little grey cells have my whole heart.
If I talk that much about each and every fandom, I'll keep on writing till the next day (which really isn't an issue, but is it is definitely a problem... if you know what I mean)
Just keep in mind I'm very much up-to-date with fandoms ( like are you excited about Enola Holmes 3 and Spider-Man Brand New Day dropping on July!??) and there is a 90% chance, you'll find your fandom here.
Closing...
Well, that's it I suppose, enough rambling about things I love because there are other stuff I'm supposed to be doing (hmmm...like studying ugh)
Whether you're here for writing tips, fandom chaos, book recommendations, or just to watch me overanalyze fictional worlds, welcome to Lore and Chapters. Let's obsess over stories together :)
After all, what's the point of loving stories if we don't spend way too much time thinking about them?
%20%23writer%20%23author%20%23writingcareer%20%23literature%20%23storytelling%20%23publishing%20%23career%20%23profession%20%23writingmajor%20%23futurewriter.jpg)
Disclaimer- I did NOT went to study after writing this lol
ReplyDelete