i dropped my book idea..(but here's a new one)


 UPDATE POST

This is just a short update post because something major happened.

In my first blog I mentioned having working on a short stories collection book. Well, I simply dropped it and picked up a new idea. 
I know, not very professional (but then I'm not)

I don't know why but I guess I just lost the motivation. One day I sat to write down the first story and then I thought-

"This is not what I want to do."

And that was it. 
I quit it.

But then something new, something fresh started to brew in my mind. It was fantasy.
I decided that I'm going to write my own fantasy.
It was as simple as that.

This new idea woke something up inside me. I just grabbed my notebook and a pen and started to plot and I plotted the entire thing in a day. Crazy, I still can't believe it.

So, I suppose my next few blogs would be big rambles about my story's world building. I'm so excited, I have made an entire world of my own with its own rules and magic and power systems and I cannot wait to put it here to document it.
XD

Along with this, I've also picked up a nano-project of writing a poem. 
Poems are my life, they convey what I feel or want to say so easily and acutely. 

I mostly like to write short, silly little poems but this one will be a descriptive one. I'll think about if I would like to put it on the internet because the poem is supposed to be deeply personal but I'll surely update on its progress in the form of mini-vlogs on pinterest, if you're interested :)

Do check out my pinterest profile-

While you're at it, discover me on tumblr as well-

P.S- I have made novel plus characters mood boards for my new fantasy story, which we'll call project.wbtrt, so you can catch on its vibe or aesthetic through them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch me Overanalyze Mike Rogers

If you're a Nerd, you're Home